- We have more than 20 years of experience in processing and customizing industrial blade.
- We also have a specialist team to provide consulting services for blade manufacturing.
- Customization services will fulfill customer expectations according to your design, applications, drawings, or written specifications.
- We provide high quality industrial blades at a competitive price, backed by years of experience in the blade manufacturing field.
- We use CAD, CAXA, Pro E and other professional software for design, as well as use advanced equipment, including CNC laser cutting machines, CNC lathe machines, CNC drilling machines, CNC grinding machines, vacuum heat treatment furnaces and more in production.
- You design will be turned into a product that satisfies your requirements within 25 business days.
HENGLIDA is a specialist cutting blade manufacturer in China. Whatever you need to cut, tissue paper, rubber, plastics, or metal foils, you are sure to find something right here, including the foil slitter blade, tissue cutting blade, plastics cutting blade, press brake tooling, and electrode plate slitter blade.
Once your technical drawings or sample requests are received by our marketing department, we would soon check up on them which spec out the requirements for raw materials, manufacturing processes, and end uses of your desired cutting blades. Based on the price estimates made by our professional engineers, one of HENGLIDA oversea sales representatives would convey the accurate price quote, lead time, and shipping information to your.
As soon as you confirmed on the order, our business representatives would follow up on your exact requirements presented in the form of technical drawings, samples, pictures, and instructions. If you have trouble providing detailed drawings or product samples, please tell our technical experts who can select the right shape, size, thickness, and bevel angle based on your brief description and intended use of your products.
After we received your product order, our draftsmen would make a technical drawing marked with dimensions and tolerances using CAD, PRO/E and CAXA software. Once you confirmed the drawing, batch production would soon be kick-started. Throughout the entire manufacturing process, there are quality inspectors patrolling around at each stage of the process to ensure processing quality. To ensure on-time delivery, we've specially set up a division called P.M.C Department who keeps track of the production and continuously urges workers on to finish manufacturing in time. When production is completed, quality inspectors at HENGLIDA would check the quality of each cutting blade against the requirements specified on the drawing. Qualified products will be imprinted with bar codes using a laser printer and specially treated to resist rust. When all these steps are done, the products are ready to ship out.
If any quality problem is found with our cutter blade during use, please call us. It is not uncommon for blades to wear down over time. If the blade gets dull, send it back to us and our men will re-sharpen it.